Lembaga Tabung Angkatan Tentera (LTAT) was established in August 1972 by the Tabung Angkatan Tentera Act 1973 (Act 101).
LTAT is a government statutory body that provides benefits via a retirement savings scheme for officers and members of other ranks of the Malaysian Armed Forces and the volunteer forces.
Under the LTAT scheme, contributors are required to contribute 10% of their monthly salary with the Government as employer contributing 15% to LTAT. For voluntary contributors, contributions are minimum of RM25 with a maximum of RM2,000 monthly.
To become a leading fund management organization that provides outstanding investment returns and excellent customer-oriented services.
Committed to optimise the retirement benefits and deliver excellent services sustainably to members of the Armed Forces through best practices and standards.
Good corporate governance, ethics, transparency and trustworthiness.
Perform in the best and rightful manner with high level of quality.
Constructing new business models, products, services and solutions.
Willingness to work together to achieve the same goal or objective.
LTAT is committed to be a respectable organisation to excel in the management of contributors’ fund and endeavour to fulfill customers’ expectations in terms of services rendered and return on contributors fund and continually improve the effectiveness of the quality management system.
Our promise in delivering the responsibilities and providing services that achieve the highest quality standards for the benefit of our contributors covers the following areas:-
- To manage the contributors’ funds and assets in the most efficient manner and comply with the best corporate governance practices to obtain the best possible returns with a view of safeguarding these contributors’ funds and assets;
- To declare high dividend and bonus rates through intelligible and conservative investment strategies;
- To ensure suitable, adequate and effective working quality management system in order to achieve excellent service delivery;
- To enhance, identify and provide new benefits to the contributors through the concept of continuous improvement;
- To identify and meet the contributors’ demands through forms distributed to all contributors in the form of questionnaires on customer satisfaction levels;
- To execute payments on withdrawals within 24 hours from the date LTAT receives complete details and documentations; and
- To execute payments on housing withdrawals within 24 hours from the date LTAT receives complete details and documentations.