Lembaga Tabung Angkatan Tentera
INFORMATION SECURITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM POLICY
The Information Security Management System (ISMS) Policy of LTAT serves as the direction and commitment of LTAT with regards to information security and shall remain in force until a decision is made to amend the policy. The purpose of the ISMS Policy is to protect LTAT’s information assets related to contributors, staff and LTAT from all threats, whether internal or external, deliberate or accidental. The availability of information and information systems will be met as required by the core and supporting business operations.
- Committed to protect the organizations information assets from all threats, whether internal or external, deliberate or accidental;
- Established an ISMS Objectives at relevant functions and levels;
- Committed to fulfill and comply with applicable regulatory, legislative and contractual requirements;
- Committed to continually improve the suitability, adequacy and effectiveness of Information Security Management System;
- Committed that information should be made available with minimal disruption to authorized parties;
- Committed that the integrity of information is maintained; and
- Committed that confidentiality of information, not limited to third parties, personal and electronic communications data is assured.
The ISMS Management Review Committee (ISMS MRC) shall review the suitability and effectiveness of LTAT’s Information Security Management System (ISMS) Policy at least once a year.